Corsi registrati su
Corsi in diretta per la formazione di Front End Developer e Back End Developer
We mention some of the most important frameworks:
Bootstrap – https://getbootstrap.com/ it is used for CSS but the DATA API can be integrated.
Pure – https://purecss.io/
Backbone.js – https://backbonejs.org/
AngularJS – https://angularjs.org/
Ember – https://emberjs.com/
Canjs – https://canjs.com/
There can be many reasons:
- Validate forms (html modules);
- Manage events within a page;
- Add effects to the pages (such as slideshow, photogallery);
- Open additional windows, especially for advertising purposes;
- Create a responsive menu for mobile devices;
There are three input modes:
- directly in the html page as code blocks enclosed in the script tag;
- finally also in online mode, that is, within the html tag (no longer in use).
First mode – insertion in the same html page
Between the opening and closing tags we insert the functions that must be performed and which will then be called up in the html page.
Second way – insert in an external file
In this case you insert the link to the external file, most of the time, before closing the body, in order to guarantee the loading of the DOM.
We always use the script tag with the type attribute and the src attribute where we indicate the path to the file.
Third way – online insertion
This mode is no longer in use, but it is useful to know that the code can be inserted, for example, in an html tag. Here is a simple example:
<h1 onclick="changeText('Coding Creativo')">....</h1>
We save our page and we will see the message as shown in the figure below.
As soon as we click OK, our website will open. So in this way we have inserted a simple window that is displayed before the site is opened (this practice, however, is not widely used, but only serves as a first simple example!).